ECON 312 Week 5 Quiz (Set 1)
- (TCO 6) Fiscal policy refers to the
- (TCO 6) Suppose that the economy is in the midst of a recession. Which of the following policies would most likely end the recession and stimulate output growth?
- (TCO 6) The crowding-out effect of expansionary fiscal policy suggests that
- (TCO 5) Which of the following would not shift the aggregate supply curve?
- (TCO 6) Other things equal, a reduction in personal and business taxes can be expected to
- (TCO 6) The MPC can be defined as that fraction of a
- (TCO 6) Dissaving means
- (TCO 5) Refer to the graph. Which of the following factors will shift AD1 to AD3?
- (TCO 6) The multiplier is
- (TCO 5) The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 was implemented primarily to
- (TCO 5) What effect would each of the following have on aggregate demand or aggregate
- (TCO 6) Why do some economists believe that tax cuts are critical to help revive an economy experiencing a recession?