Flowcharting an Accounting Transaction Process [CLOs: 2, 3]. Due by Day 7. Utilizing the basic symbols and specialized symbols for flowcharting found in Chapter 2 of the Bodnar and Hopwood (2013) textbook, select an accounting transaction process (e.g. sales on account, collection of accounts receivables, etc.) and prepare a flowchart of the transaction process. Make sure the flow chart covers all aspects of customer service, vendor relations, and the internal control process.
In written narrative, using supporting research, analyze the importance of specific internal controls for this transaction process and how effective controls can prevent inaccurate financial reporting.
The paper must:
- be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages);
- demonstrate graduate-level work including appropriate research and critical thinking skills;
- be presented as a written analysis (not a question/answer format);
- be written in a coherent manner with proper use of grammar, spelling and punctuation;
- be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center;
- include citations and references for the text and at least two scholarly sources from the Ashford