Ashford ECE 312 ECE/312 ECE312 Week 4 Quiz
- All but one of the following is specifically developed by playing with puzzles:
- Why might installing skylights decrease the flexibility of a classroom space?
- What building feature plays an especially important social-emotional role for children?
- How might the physical environment of a program be adapted to diminish noise levels from students?
- What is one of the most obvious issues to take into consideration when designing a facility for infants and toddlers, according to the text?
- When is a health assessment required of a student?
- Which of the following is not one of the three major groups of USDA guidelines for health strategies?
- Which of the following does not fall under the administrator’s oversight when considering safety standards?
- Which of the following is not one of the ways early childhood education programs can aid in the prevention of childhood obesity?
- Which types of children are most vulnerable to nutrition-related cognitive delays?