HSM 101 Week 1 Quiz Answers
- The 2014 Quadrennial Homeland Security review acknowledges that threats and challenges facing DHS continue to evolve. The drivers to change Include:
- Which is not one of the five missions of the Department of Homeland Security?
- The first large-scale terrorist attack on American soil was which of the following?
- With the passage of the Disaster Relief Act of 1974, which federal agency possessed the most significant authority for natural disaster response and recovery?
- The Kennedy Administration changed the federal approach to responding to disasters in 1961. What led to this change?
- President Carter sought to consolidate emergency preparedness, mitigation, and response activities into one government agency at the federal level. This plan, called Reorganization Plan Number 3, resulted in the creation of which of the following?
- The two most significant domestic events to occur during the Obama administration from an emergency management and homeland security perspective were:
- The Department of Homeland Security is tasked with managing the national security threats posed by which of the following categories of hazards?
- Which of the following is the most frequent and widespread disaster in the United States?
- Though there are historical records of early use of various biological weapons being used in warfare comes from: