Ashford POL 201 POL/201 POL201 WEEK 2 QUIZ Solutions (Updated 2017)
- What is the term for when a district is intentionally configured to maximize the influence of a certain group?
- The desire to cut federal funding for anti-poverty programs was an objective of ____________ Federalism.
- What parts of the United States were described by Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis as “laboratories of democracy”?
- Congress has an implied power to do something not explicitly described in the Constitution that is necessary to fulfill its other constitutional requirements. This power is based in the
- Which constitutional amendment states that all powers not specifically delegated to the federal government become powers held by the states or by the people?
- Which of these is not an argument for maintaining the federal system?
- In a federal system, national power is shared with which type of government?
- The majority leader of the House of Representatives supervises lieutenants who gauge support for specific bills among members of their party. These lieutenants are also called
- A Senate procedure that allows members to extend debate of a bill indefinitely is called
- Which branch of government ultimately decides how much money to appropriate to the military?