BIOL 101 BIOL101 Quiz Ecosystems With ANSWERS (Copy)
- A food chain shows the following sequence: eagles eat wolves; wolves eat rabbits; rabbits eat grass; grass is fueled by sunlight. This food chain is probably…
- When does the cycling of a carbon atom end?
- A dog eats a pound of dog food. What happens to the energy and chemical nutrients in the food over the next several days?
- Choose the abiotic component below.
- A ____________ is a realistic diagram showing all of the known feeding relationships among the diverse members of an ecosystem
- Which of the following are involved in biogeochemical cycles?
- What is the source of energy that supports the growth of most producers?
- In the diagram below, which organism is a tertiary consumer and is on trophic level 4?
- Physical processes like evaporation and condensation are the main driving forces behind the _________ cycle.
- Which of the following gives a realistic (possible) pathway for the flow of a bit of energy through an ecosystem?