Osteopathic, Other Procedures, and Chiropractic Sections; Imaging, Nuc Med, Rad Therapy; Physical Rehab and Diagnostic Audiology, Mental Health, and Substance Abuse Treatment
- (TCO 3) The root type used in the Nuclear Medicine section, which involves the introduction of radioactive materials into the body for measurements of organ function, from the detection of radioactive emissions.
- (TCO 5) The treatment of two or more individuals with a mental health disorder by behavioral, cognitive, psychoanalytic, psychodynamic, or psychophysiological means to improve functioning or well-being is
- (TCO 3) This root type is used in the Mental Health section and provides information from the monitoring and regulating of physiological processes in conjunction with cognitive-behavioral techniques to improve patient functioning or well-being.
- (TCO 3) This root type is used in the Imaging section and involves a computer-reformatted digital display of multi-planar images developed from the capture of radio-frequency signals emitted by nuclei in a body site excited within a magnetic field.
- (TCO 5) The application of controlled electrical voltages to treat a mental health disorder is called:
- (TCO 5) This method of osteopathic treatment uses gentle, larger mobilization movements used to relieve tension.
- (TCO 5) Planar nuclear medicine imaging is also referred to as:
- (TCO 5) The administration of intravenous barbiturates in order to release suppressed or repressed thoughts is
- (TCO 5) This method of osteopathic treatment uses forces quickly applied to a discrete area; commonly known as a thrusting or “popping” technique.
- (TCO 5) This method value is used in the Other Procedures section and is also called reflexology:
- (TCO 3) The root type assigned for a mammography is
- (TCO 3) This root type is used in the Physical Rehabilitation and Diagnostic Audiology Section and involves training in activities to support patient’s optimal level of function.
- (TCO 5) The approach to be assigned for DaVinci’s robotic-assisted procedure is:
- (TCO 3) The root type assigned for bone x-rays is:
- (TCO 5) This method value is used in the Other Procedures section and describes the stimulation of anatomical points on the body using a variety of thin, solid, metallic needles that penetrate the skin and are manipulated by hand or electrical stimulation.