MGMT 404 Week 7 Quiz Answers
- (TCO 4) An example of bottom up estimating would be:
- (TCO 6) You are the project manager of a major IT project in Italy. You review your earned value report and you see that your SPI is 1.18. What does this mean to you?
- (TCO 4) Which of the below is an example of an indirect cost to a project?
- (TCO 7) Which of the following is an example of an informal verbal form of communication?
- (TCO 8) What document provides the project manager with information as to whom must be consulted and informed of the completion of a particular project activity?
- (TCO 8) You are the project manager of a large, virtual financial project. You want to improve the functioning of the project team. Which of the techniques below would not likely improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the project team?
- (TCO 9) Agile project managers make use of iterations. What are iterations also known as in agile project management?
- (TCO 6) To control your project, you decide to use milestone analysis. Which of the below is not a benefit of using milestone analysis to control a project?
- (TCO 4) Compare and contrast top-down and three-point estimating techniques.
- (TCO 6) You are comparing two projects. Using the data below, calculate the CV, SV, SPI, and CPI. Second, use the values to provide the status of each project. All values are in dollars.
- (TCOs 4 and 6) What is the overall process of resource leveling on a project?
- (TCO 8) Compare and contrast leaders versus managers on a project.
- (TCO 9) Compare and contrast project control in an agile environment and in a traditional environment.