NETW 206 Introduction to Switching with Lab Week 3 Quiz Answers (Devry)
- (TCO 3) What is the standard that supports up to eight antennas?
- (TCO 3) Which Wireless AP model(s) is best for multiple clusters of APs?
- (TCO 3) Which wireless RF band do IEEE 802.11ac devices use?
- (TCO 3) There are several types of Wi-Fi frames. What management frame carries information about the wireless connection including supported data rates and the SSID of the network to which the wireless client is communicating with?
- (TCO 3) A wireless client cannot hear while it is sending, thus making it impossible to detect a collision. To address this problem, _____ is used.
- (TCO 3) IEEE 802.11i is associated with _____.
- (TCO 3) A RADIUS server is used with which standard?
- (TCO 3) Which window on a Linksys EA6500 wireless router has VPN Passthrough information?
- (TCO 3) The employees complain that the wireless network is too slow. Which troubleshooting approach will you use to resolve the problem? Choose either the bottom-up, top-down, or divide-and-conquer method and be sure to state the method, what you would check first, and why you chose that approach.