NETW 206 Introduction to Switching with Lab Week 6 Quiz Answers (Devry)
- (TCO 5) The multicast address used by EIGRP to communicate is _____.
- (TCO 5) What is the autonomous system number used for by EIGRP?
- (TCO 5) As EIGRP updates are exchanged routers add these entries to what table?
- (TCO 5) Which protocol number is used to indicate that an EIGRP packet is encapsulated in an IP packet?
- (TCO 5) In the router eigrp 1 command, what does the value 1 represent?
- (TCO 5) What operational feature is different for EIGRP for IPv6 compared to EIGRP for IPv4?
- (TCO 5) Which of the following conditions occurring simultaneously will result in an EIGRP route going into the active state?
- (TCO 5) EIGRP uses the _____ bandwidth in the metric calculation.
- (TCO 5) Explain partial and bounded updates.