NETW 360 NETW360 Week 2 Quiz Answers /Wireless Technologies and Services with Lab
- (TCO 1) A 3dB gain implies that the output power is _____ of the input power.
- (TCO 1) When an RF signal moves from one medium to another of a different density, the signal actually bends instead of traveling in a straight line. This is known as _____.
- (TCO 3) Which of the following is not an effect of delay spread?
- (TCO 2) Which of the following network types have a maximum distance between devices of about 350 feet and a top data rate of 600 Mbps?
- (TCO 3) An _____ sends out RF signals in all directions, using power levels regulated by the FCC.
- (TCO 3) Which exists in a plane perpendicular to the antenna?
- (TCO 3) For the purpose of transmitting data, the modification of the phase of a digital signal is called _____.
- (TCO 3) When analyzing the radiation pattern of an antenna, a good front-to-back ratio is _____.
- (TCO 4) The _____ is an organization that encourages the use of standards in wireless equipment manufacturing and certifies wireless equipment for compatibility.
- (TCO 4) The _____ is responsible for the global management of the radio frequency spectrum.