NETW 360 NETW360 Week 4 Quiz Answers /Wireless Technologies and Services with Lab
- (TCO 5) Infrared light is next to visible light on the _____.
- (TCO 5) 802.11n transmits in the following band(s): _____.
- (TCO 5) Which of the following is not true of spread-spectrum transmission in comparison to narrowband transmission?
- (TCO 5) _____ is the process by which an AP can automatically move to another channel if it detects a foreign AP using the same channel.
- (TCO 5) When using _____, each device is assigned a unique chipping code in order that all the transmissions can use the same frequency yet remain separate.
- (TCO 5) The PLCP frame preamble and header in 802.11b are always transmitted at _____ Mbps.
- (TCO 6) A/n _____ serves as a logical network name used by clients to connect to a wireless network.
- (TCO 6) Select the RTS/CTS technology used when an 802.11n device is used in a mixed environment.
- (TCO 6) Which of the following interframe spaces is used for immediate response actions, such as ACK, and has the highest level of priority?
- (TCO 6) _____ frames are used to set up the initial communications between a device and the access point.