NETW 420 Quiz 1 Answers / Enterprise Network Management with Lab
- (TCO 1) In telecommunication, packet-switched data mode is used:
- (TCO 1) Which of the following finds the address of a mail server?
- (TCO 1) Which of following OSI layers is responsible for data flow control?
- (TCO 1) Which of the following is a deterministic media access technique?
- (TCO 1) Which of the following is not a network management component?
- (TCO 1) What is the purpose of diffserv?
- (TCO 1) Which of the following is an example of network management protocol?
- (TCO 1) Which of the following network management platforms is most popular for high-end systems?
- (TCO 1) You are given a class B IP address of 165.65.x.y for your network node. As a network engineer, you are asked to configure your network for 30 subnets. What subnet mask would you use and why?