NETW 420 Quiz 5 Answers / Enterprise Network Management with Lab
- (TCO 5) The required architecture to allow other vendor applications to be hooked into a service provider’s existing application program is known as a _____.
- (TCO 5) Sending a threshold-crossing alert when utilization exceeds a certain level is an example of _____ functionality.
- (TCO 5) It is the management style used by the network management system when something unusual occurs, such as the activation of an alarm.
- (TCO 5) _____ uses OSI Layer 2 MAC Layer.
- (TCO 5) This tool captures frames using a device attached to a LAN.
- (TCO 5) Example(s) of basic management tools: _____.
- (TCO 5) SNMP command used in command-line-interface tools to get the MIB tree structure: _____.
- (TCO 5) Network Management Systems are broken down in these management subsystems: _____.
- (TCO 5) Characterize traffic monitoring statistics in terms of type of data collection and frequency in NMS tools.