NETW 420 Quiz 6 Answers / Enterprise Network Management with Lab
- (TCO 6) Which of the following gives the best definition of an operational-level agreement (OLA)?
- (TCO 6) Which of the following gives the best definition of Service Level Agreement?
- (TCO 6) Which of the following is the definition of MTBF?
- (TCO 5) Which of the following is not part of The Network Management Reference Point design?
- (TCO 5) The following is not a component of The Network Management Architecture:
- (TCO 6) Pick an SNMP primitives on which all SNMP management is based.
- (TCO 5) In the network management system, The following is not one of the reasons why polling a managed device for operational data and state information is generally done.
- (TCO 5) In the network management system, each _____ describes the path to walk from the root of the tree to a specific leaf.
- (TCO 5) What are some of the advantages of using a dedicated management network in a corporate enterprise?