ECT 125 Week 7 Homework
Chapter 10, Pages 313–314, problems: 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, and 42
30. A transformer has a 75V input and a 3:1 turns ratio. Determine the secondary voltage.
32. A transformer has a 250mV input and a 1:100 turns ratio. Determine the secondary voltage.
34. Determine the secondary current (Is) for the transformer shown in figure 10.52b.
36. Calculate the secondary voltage and current for the transformer shown in figure 10.53b.
38. Determine the primary current (Ip) for the circuit shown in figure 10.54b.
40. The peak primary current in figure 10.55b must be lined to 80% of the primary fuse rating. Determine the minimum allowable setting for RL.
42. Refer to figure 10.54b. Calculate the primary impedance (Zp) for the circuit shown.