IFSM 370 IFSM370 Module 2 Quiz (UMUC)
- Identify the base value of the following number systems: octal, binary, hexadecimal, and decimal.
- In terms of computer storage, each binary value represents one of these.
- Indentify the correct order of the TCP/IP model, from lowest to highest layer.
- A signal is a mechanism that is used to convey data from one place to another and can be either ____________ or ____________.
- ____________ cable carries digital signals in the form of modulated pulses of light.
- The _____________ is the central communication device for most modern telecommunications networks, including the Internet.
- Which network component allows two dissimilar networks to be connected together?
- What is not an advantage of implementing a network?
- Which topology consists of multiple nodes attached to a central signal-distributing device?