NETW 206 Introduction to Switching with Lab Week 2 Quiz Answers (Devry)
- (TCO 1) What is the name of the switch with the lowest BID?
- (TCO 1) The default STP mode on the Cisco 2960 switch is _____, which is based on the IEEE _____ standard.
- (TCO 1) What is the Cisco technology that is used on access ports to bypass the listening and learning states?
- (TCO 1) You are running Rapid PVST+ and using the spanning-tree link-type [parameter] command. What parameter is most likely to be used?
- (TCO 1) Why is VRRPv3 used?
- (TCO 2) There is no need to upgrade links to faster connections to increase bandwidth. This statement is an advantage of _____.
- (TCO 2) IEEE 802.3ad was called _____.
- (TCO 2) You are configuring two Cisco switches with redundant connections. To increase the available traffic bandwidth between the switches, you want to configure EtherChannel. SwitchA was already configured with
SwitchA(config-if)# channel-group 2 mode active
Which command should you configure on SwitchB?
- (TCO 1) Describe at least one reason why transitioning from PVST+ to Rapid PVST+ is seamless.