OPS 571 Week 6 Operations Management Analysis & Implementation Plan (Phoenix)
You are expected to apply the tools, concepts, and methodologies that you have learned during this course.
Perform an analysis of the supply chain and changing eco-system in an effort to develop a lean value chain that fosters innovation and growth. You are expected to provide value to customers while addressing change management challenges in terms of process, products, and services.
Create a 2,100-word Implementation Plan in which you include the following:
- Analyze the supply chain from both product and service standpoints.
- Analyze the most important value points in terms of process, products, and services.
- Assess the organization’s competitive position and possibilities.
- Analyze the structure, logistics, and facility location of the organization.
- Explain how the organization’s structure, logistics, and facility location affects the organizational performance.
- Develop a list of key objectives that foster innovation and growth in context of the business / industry.
- Develop an implementation plan for key objectives, change management issues in context of all stakeholders as part of your operational plan. Please include a GANTT chart.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.