Strayer BUS 310 BUS/310 BUS310 Week 3 Quiz Solutions
- Companies can establish a competitive advantage by
- ____ strategy involves the actions taken by firms to better operate in a relevant industry or market.
- When a company decides to own and operate several separate companies, which strategy is being employed?
- In the past, evaluations of the effectiveness of the human resource function concentrated mainly on
- What is a psychological contract?
- The organization’s ____ is the basic reason for existence.
- Which adaptation model of business strategy is best used when the situation is highly stable with low uncertainty?
- When organizations are downsizing the number of employees in the hierarchy, this usually involves a ____ strategy.
- An organization made up of various businesses similar in the products or services they provide is pursuing which type of strategy?
- Which of the following was NOT identified as an organizational component affecting the formulation and implementation of human resource strategy?
- Companies that view their human resource function as a strategic asset should NOT evaluate HR effectiveness by investigating
- Which adaptation model of business strategy is characterized by ignoring the environment?
- The process of handling union issues and challenges is called
- The principles and beliefs that shape what employees think about a company is called
- The set of factors that prompt people to perform work at high levels is called