NUTR 100 Elements of Nutrition Week 3 Quiz Answers
- What is the AMDR for protein
- How many amino acids can’t be synthesized in the body?
- Which of the following is a complete protein?
- Which source of protein is the lowest quality?
- Which of the following combines with carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen to make up the structure of proteins?
- What do enzymes do to chemical reactions?
- Most Americans don’t consume adequate protein daily.
- What is the AMDR of fat?
- Which type of fatty acid has two or more carbon double bonds?
- A triglyceride molecule is composed of ____________ glycerol(s) and ____________ fatty acid(s).
- Which of the following is NOT a health benefit of consuming omega-3 fatty acids?
- High levels of which ONE of the following will increase the risk of developing heart disease?