NUTR 100 Elements of Nutrition Week 4 Quiz Answers
- Most water is lost daily via:
- Which organs/glands are important in regulating water output?
- Why is very little sodium (200 mg) required in the diet for a sedentary individual?
- What is an Adequate Intake of sodium (mg/day) for an adult aged 19 to 50 years?
- Which one of the following foods has the lowest sodium content?
- What is NOT a natural function that water promotes within the human body?
- What is the name of the primary mechanism used by cells to maintain water balance between themselves and their surrounding environment?
- What are the names of the hormones that play an important role in the regulation of potassium in the body?
- The sodium content of the diet of most Americans is __________ of the amount needed in the body.
- What is the antioxidant function provided by vitamin C?