Reviewthe University of Phoenix Material: Preparing a Case Study Analyses located on the student website.
Review one of the following case studies from Managing Business Ethics as assigned by your facilitator. The case studies are found in the text near the end of the given chapter.
· Merck and River Blindness in Ch. 2
· Pinto Fires in Ch. 4
· Sears, Roebuck, and Co.: The Auto Center Scandal in Ch. 7
· Videotek Corporation in Ch. 9
· Culture Change at Texaco in Ch. 9
· An Unethical Culture in Need of Change: Tap Pharmaceuticals in Ch. 9
Prepare a 15- to 18-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation—and detailed speaker notes in which you analyze the study and evaluate alternatives. Include the following:
· Determine all the facts: symptoms of problems; root problems; unresolved issues; roles of key players such as stakeholders, consumers, employees, management, shareholders, and the community; and ethical issues involved.
· What ethical system was at work?
· Analyze and evaluate alternatives.
· How would your alternatives change if you were working in a foreign country?
· What effect does globalization have on the choice of preferred alternatives?
Decide on the most valid alternative and make recommendations.